Get a quote
Skip to Main Content

Landlord Insurance SA

Working for SA landlords

With a local team dedicated to South Australian property owners, get a quote for the landlord insurance that covers your needs.

Landlord cover for strata properties in SA

From metropolitan Adelaide to regional South Australia, the prospects for landlords are generally looking good but you still need to make sure you’re getting the right cover for your property.

Across Australia, there is strong move for greater responsibilities to be pushed onto landlords, together with tighter restrictions – especially in regards to accident liability, maintenance, the right to refuse pets and the ability to raise rents.

While good building insurance will cover common infrastructure and amenities, it does not cover issues specific to individual units, such as loss of rent, accidental or malicious damage, landlords’ furnishings, carpets, other contents and water or flood damage.

That’s where CHU Landlords Insurance comes to the rescue, and why property owners across the state rely on CHU Insurance’s local experts with local knowledge.

Get a quote See the cover

Why Landlords Insurance from CHU?

There’s good reason so many landlords put their trust in CHU. Firstly, we cover the right items from loss of rent to accidental damage, outdoor items and personal injury.

We also cover long and short-term tenancies and even vacation lettings and holiday homes.

Get a quote See the cover

How much does South Australian landlord insurance cost?

Rent, contents, homes, contents, locations and needs are all important when buying reliable insurance. It’s best to get a no-obligation quote online.

Emergencies and claims

CHU’s 24-hour emergency assistance line is there for you on 1800 022 444 (free call). If you ever need to lodge a claim, just tap the CHUniverse app.